Study Abroad in Your Major HomeHow to Get CreditEAP Program SearchDegree RequirementsHow to Apply


Engineering Majors Study Abroad



"I went to the University of Leeds in England for my year abroad in the 1989-90 year, studying engineering. It’s been over ten years, and I still often think back on the many rich experiences from that special time in my life. I grew far more that year than any single year since then."

Engineering student in the United Kingdom

For all Engineering majors:

Academic Advising & Approval

Consider UCI's Program in International Engineering (PIE)

It's a five year program that will allow you to recieve a degree in Engineering AND a degree in German. It involves a study abroad component and an internship in a German-speaking country. This program is not availabe for transfer students.

Apply for the UCI School of Engineering Travel Scholarship. Several are offered each year!

Click here for stories from past recipients!


UCIrvine HomepageCenter for Int'l Education Home Prospective StudentsContact Us

(c) 2011 University of California, Irvine
Study Abroad Center